By Chris Ullman, John Kauffman, Chris Hart, Dave Sussman, Daniel Maharry
* Readers will easy methods to construct dynamic customized sites from the floor up utilizing Microsoft ASP.NET 1.1
* ASP.NET helps twenty-five languages, and C# is the second one most well liked, trailing simply VB .NET
* The specialist writer crew makes no assumptions approximately readers' earlier programming event, and they have diminished assurance of object-oriented programming to make the publication much more available for absolute beginners
* All code has been rechecked and validated to paintings appropriately with ASP.NET model 1.1
* an individual with even a moderate wisdom of HTML and online page construction can choose up this publication and shortly be developing dynamic websites with ASP.NET
Read or Download Beginning ASP NET 1 1 with Visual C- NET 2003 PDF
Best programming: programming languages books
You could have most likely heard much approximately layout Patterns—a method that is helping you layout rock-solid ideas to functional difficulties that programmers all over stumble upon of their day by day work.
Even although there was loads of buzz, notwithstanding, no-one has but get a hold of a entire source on layout styles for personal home page developers—until today.
Author Jason E. Sweat's ebook php|architect's consultant to Hypertext Preprocessor layout styles is the 1st, finished consultant to layout styles designed particularly for the Hypertext Preprocessor developer. This ebook contains assurance of sixteen layout styles with a selected eye to their purposes in personal home page whilst development complicated net functions, either in Hypertext Preprocessor four and Hypertext Preprocessor five (where acceptable, pattern code for either models of the language is provided). With an intensive, test-driven technique, this e-book represents the definitive consultant to layout styles for the personal home page developer.
As you could anticipate from a php|architect e-book, this consultant is especially considering its subject, without any of the fluff that accompanies the big, dear titles you typically locate on the bookstall. certainly, this does not come on the rate of intensity of assurance or readability: the booklet comprises tens of scripts that offer you a pragmatic review of each subject lined, from most sensible to backside.
- Common Lisp hyperspec
- Java data objects : Acompanying CD-ROM includes the following JDO implementations: FastObjects, Kodo JDO, LiDO and OpenFusion JDO
- The Java(TM) Language Specification
- Perl Power - A JumpStart Guide to Pgmg. With Perl 5
Additional info for Beginning ASP NET 1 1 with Visual C- NET 2003
NET has no such problems. NET Framework. NET Framework. NET (a new version of Jscript). NET. NET coding. With classic ASP, programmers tended to rely on six objects, such as Request and Response to do everything and a couple of extra components that came with ASP. NET, things are more jargon free. NET TextBox control. NET comes with a rich set of controls that can be applied to many common development scenarios. NET code from your HTML. It's a commonly cited reason, if not always a well-explained one.
Now stretching this allegory a bit, it's quite common for designers to need to tinker with the actual HTML code on a Web site, but how can they alter it with confidence, if it's totally interspersed with the ASP code? NET, you can keep the ASP code and HTML in separate files, making both the developer and the designer's life much simpler. NET has been described as a technology and not a language, and this is an important distinction! NET pages can be made from one of many languages. However, you are not expected to know many different languages, nor are we going to teach them to you.
HTTP stands for HyperText Transfer Protocol, the protocol by which Web pages are transferred over the Internet. The role of HTTP is discussed in the next chapter in greater depth. For now, just remember that when you use the http:// prefix you are also going to a Web server, whether on your own machine or on the Web. NET. NET run your file, as you haven't gone via the Web server. NET file, you must always go the http:// route. You'll notice from the Figure 1-19 that the machine is called localhost.
Beginning ASP NET 1 1 with Visual C- NET 2003 by Chris Ullman, John Kauffman, Chris Hart, Dave Sussman, Daniel Maharry