By Pramode C.E
Read or Download An Introduction to Python and LaTeX (draft) PDF
Best programming: programming languages books
You've most likely heard much approximately layout Patterns—a procedure that is helping you layout rock-solid recommendations to functional difficulties that programmers in all places stumble upon of their day by day work.
Even notwithstanding there was loads of buzz, notwithstanding, no-one has but get a hold of a entire source on layout styles for personal home page developers—until today.
Author Jason E. Sweat's ebook php|architect's consultant to personal home page layout styles is the 1st, complete advisor to layout styles designed particularly for the personal home page developer. This publication comprises insurance of sixteen layout styles with a particular eye to their functions in Hypertext Preprocessor while construction complicated internet purposes, either in personal home page four and personal home page five (where applicable, pattern code for either models of the language is provided). With an intensive, test-driven strategy, this publication represents the definitive advisor to layout styles for the personal home page developer.
As you could count on from a php|architect ebook, this advisor is especially curious about its subject, without any of the fluff that accompanies the big, pricey titles you usually locate on the bookshop. clearly, this does not come on the fee of intensity of insurance or readability: the booklet comprises tens of scripts that provide you with a realistic evaluate of each subject coated, from most sensible to backside.
- ASP.NET 3 5 Security Membership Role
- Fleurs en perles : La technique et l'art des couleurs
- Java Reference Library 1.3
- Implementing Distributed Systems with Java and CORBA
- ASP.NET Nitty Gritty : [zum .NET framework 1.1]
- ISO,IEC1539-1.Fortran-2000 draft standard
Additional resources for An Introduction to Python and LaTeX (draft)
5. 00 In just two more steps, we reach close enough to the required value! 3 Writing a square root finding program In describing the root finding algorithm, we used terms like “improve”, “average”, “good enough” etc. The Python programming language has no idea what these terms stand for. But we can “teach” Python the meaning of these words by defining functions whose names are improve, average and good_enough. Let’s give it a try. 2. 01 >>> def average(a, b): ... 0 ... 2 Defining improve An improved guess is average of Guess and X/Guess.
An empty line should be typed as the last line of the class declaration (similar to functions, while loops etc). 3. 01 >>> def better_student(p, q): ... mark): ... name ... else: ... name ... >>> better_student(a, b) ’Jerry’ >>> Note: The above code should be written after defining class student and creating two students a and b. Which version of better_student is more readable? Obviously, the second one! name = ’Rohit’ >>> better_student(m, n) Traceback (most recent call last): File "
2 Exceptions It is more difficult to troubleshoot errors which occur during program execution. Let’s look at a simple example. 01 Here is a Python function for computing the slope: >>> def slope(x1, y1, x2, y2): ... m = (y2 - y1) / (x2 - x1) ... print ’slope computed’ ... return m ... 0) Traceback (most recent call last): File "
An Introduction to Python and LaTeX (draft) by Pramode C.E