By G. Dall’aglio (auth.), G. Dall’Aglio, S. Kotz, G. Salinetti (eds.)
As the reader could most likely already finish from theenthusiastic phrases within the first strains of this assessment, this e-book can bestrongly urged to probabilists and statisticians who deal withdistributions with given marginals.
Mededelingen van het Wiskundig Genootschap
Read or Download Advances in Probability Distributions with Given Marginals: Beyond the Copulas PDF
Similar probability books
Along with a sequence of six articles on Lévy approaches, quantity 38 of the Séminaire de Probabilités comprises contributions whose subject matters diversity from research of semi-groups to unfastened chance, through martingale conception, Wiener area and Brownian movement, Gaussian techniques and matrices, diffusions and their purposes to PDEs.
A classical mathematical remedy of the suggestions, distributions, and inferences in keeping with the multivariate general distribution. Introduces noncentral distribution thought, choice theoretic estimation of the parameters of a multivariate basic distribution, and the makes use of of round and elliptical distributions in multivariate research.
A accomplished textual content and reference bringing jointly advances within the conception of chance and records and bearing on them to purposes. the 3 significant different types of statistical versions that relate based variables to explanatory variables are lined: univariate regression types, multivariate regression types, and simultaneous equations types.
Книга Statistical Modelling with Quantile features Statistical Modelling with Quantile services Книги Математика Автор: Warren Gilchrist Год издания: 2000 Формат: pdf Издат. :Chapman & Hall/CRC Страниц: 344 Размер: 3,3 ISBN: 1584881747 Язык: Английский0 (голосов: zero) Оценка:Galton used quantiles greater than 100 years in the past in describing info.
- Theory and applications of sequential nonparametrics
- Applied Adaptive Statistical Methods: Tests of Significance and Confidence Intervals
- Probability Theory and Its Applications in China
- The Concept of Probability in Psychological Experiments
- An Introduction to Probability Theory and Its Applications, Vol. 1 (v. 1)
- Think Stats. Probability and statistics for programmers
Additional info for Advances in Probability Distributions with Given Marginals: Beyond the Copulas
12) are com- monly known as the "Frechet bounds" and the standard reference is Frechet's groundbreaking 1951 paper . essence) in Hoeffding's paper. entirely appropriate: Again, they may be found (in However. the attribution to Frechet is for, as A. W. Marshall reminded me at the Symposium, 19 THIRTY YEARS OF COPULAS they already appear (for the n-dimensional case, as bounds on the probability of the joint occurrence of n events) in a paper which Frechet wrote in 1935 . 2. PROBABILISTIC METRIC SPACES From 1958 to 1976 virtually all of the results concerning copulas were obtained in connection with the study and development of the theory of probabilistic metric spaces.
Statist. Math. 41, 31-45. Kotz, S. and Johnson, N. L. (1977) Proprietes de dependance des distributions interees generalisees deux variables FarlieGumbel-Morgenstern, C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris 285A, 277-280. Kruskal, W. H. (1958) Ordinal measures of association, J. Amer. Statist. Assoc. 53, 814-861. Lehmann, E. L. (1966) Some concepts of dependence, Ann. Math. Statist. 37, 1137-1153. Ling, C. H. (1965) Representation of associative functions, Publ. Math. Debrecen 12, 189-212. Makarov, G. D. (1981) Estimates for the distribution function of a sum of two random variables when the marginal distributions are fixed, Theor.
25. Genest, C. and MacKay, R. J. (1986) The joy of copulas: bivariate distributions with uniform marginals, Amer. Statist. 40, 280-283. 26. Genest, C. and Rivest, L. P. (1989) A characterization of Gumbel's family of extreme value distributions, Statist. and Probab. Letters 8, 207-211. a 48 B. SCHWEIZER 27. Hoeffding, W. (1940) Masstabinvariante Korrelationstheorie, Schrif- 28. , Sherwood, H. and Taylor, M. D. (1988) Properties of a special class of doubly stochastic measures, Aequationes Math.
Advances in Probability Distributions with Given Marginals: Beyond the Copulas by G. Dall’aglio (auth.), G. Dall’Aglio, S. Kotz, G. Salinetti (eds.)